Sunday, August 8, 2010

still around

I'm still around the tables of aa, not from my own doing, but from the strength of the great people I call friends. I still ask every morning for help, and Thank GOD at the end of the day for keeping me sober, It's just that easy. I throw my self will and lack of control into the mix and make life so flipping much worse. I do that and goto meeting and dint drink just for today, I'll be ok. Soon if I leave my will in bed maybe I can have a gr8 day. Right now I'm still hell bent on destruction.

Take care my peeps
Ur sober BRO

Steve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to post you the tiny note so as to give thanks again with your precious knowledge you have contributed in this article. It is really surprisingly open-handed with people like you to offer freely just what some people would've supplied as an ebook to get some dough for themselves, mostly given that you might well have done it if you ever desired. The inspiring ideas likewise served as a easy way to comprehend other people have the same interest just like my own to understand significantly more with reference to this problem. Certainly there are many more pleasant occasions in the future for many who view your forum post.