Monday, September 8, 2008

Today I'm Greatfull

Today is a Great Dy to be Alive

Today I'm Great full for my Higher Power
Today I'm Great full to had the chance to celebrate my Mom's 70th B-day
Today I'm Grate full to have had my kids all Summer and watch them grow into young men
Today I'm Great full for the knowledge that Alcohol doesn't fix things
Today I'm Great full For the understanding from my Girlfriend
Today I'm Great full to always be learning from others
Today I'm Great full to drive without worries
Today I'm Great full AA all over the World
Today I'm Great full for my Blogger AA'a helping me stay sober for another 24 hours


Today I'm Grateful to be STEVE

Today I'm Grateful to feel Love,,,

Today I'm Great full for my own forgiveness



GOD this feels good, been a long time since I did a list

Peace hugs and Kisses

Steve

1 comment:

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

Hey where have you been there Stevie?
Nice!!! to see you back old friend.

Keep coming back!!