Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'm back,




Sorry I have been away for so long. This was not a good thing. I tried to do this on my own. I knoe better than that. I need the hands of aa and you for support. I made it to my first meeting in Appleton since I moved down here. I have had a hard time adjusting to the move from the kids. Teenagers being teenagers. Drunks being drunks. that all i am a drunk, a sober drunk but I'm no different from others. This is going to be short. Kids are here this week. Trying to repair some broken walls with them.




The picture is from the UP of Michigan. This is were I go both in my mind and physically to connect with my hp asking and prayering to do his will not mine.


the other pic is a picture of Sober Steve at his first sober Wedding. Don't worry it wasn't mine. I will be back again. I will keep coming back. I missed you all. i missed My blogger and stalker buds.
peace hugs and kisses
Steve

12 comments:

Cheesehead With Sticks said...

Glad you are back! Hubby said feel free to give us an email if you want to get in touch with someone from the area to go to a meeting with or whatever.

We're still strangers, but you know, in a less strange way maybe I guess. The email is wockin at sbcglobal dot net.

My Name Here said...

Hey!! Glad you came back, and are adjusting. Keep remembering..One day at a time. It works!!

Scott M. Frey said...

lol, don't worry, the wedding wasn't mine lol good for you Steve! Ya crack me up and I am glad to see ya blogging again, my friend!

big sober hugs, great photo of you and the UP...

Shadow said...

hey! welcome back. and you look and sound great at your (well, not your as you said...) sober wedding!

justme said...

glad you are back!

Anonymous said...

What happened to your hair? lol! Glad you're doing well.

Mary Christine said...

Glad you're back. Handsome picture!

Most of Martha Woodroof in one place said...

I just found your blog, so it's nice to meet you! Handsome dude in that suit, I must say. Have fun with your kids

Pammie said...

oh so glad to see your post!! I have missed you.

lushgurl said...

Yup, it's about time you got back here...it's kinda hard to stalk to ya when you're not here!
Congrats on the successful move annd for having your boys with you.

heiresschild said...

hi steve, i'm glad to see you back here blogging also.

Gooey Munster said...

It is great to see you post. It is scary what can happen if we leave it up to ourselves huh.

Love your text messages too!

Muah!