Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Warning Floor disappears w/o warning

Just when I thought things could not get much worse they do. Now official estranged wife wrote me a letter to tell me that she filled for divorce. We have been talking and crying together. Making progress, I thought that we still had a long way to go but we were moving forward. Boy did I get blind sided again.

Its 3 am now. My son didn't take the news really good. By the time my wife finally called back from her busy schedule, my youngest talked to her, I went into the oldest room to find him smoking pot again. i told him he was done. Once he talked to his mother I was calling the police. By the time the youngest got off the phone the oldest ran away. That was at ten pm. Its raining outside now. He has texted a few times, but refuses to come home and refuses any help of any kind. My wife won't come home from her meeting either. I was hurt early now I really am, this is about her child, and still her job has to come first.

Please say a pray for him tonight. Say a pray for my wife tonight. As have as for me My hp is with now. He sent my youngest child home sick from school today to be with me after the news. he his sound asleep in my bed. He saved me from being alone today. He saved me from drinking today. ok yesterday.

peace
Hugs and Kisses
Steve

7 comments:

Pammie said...

Please know that this stuff won't ALWAYS be going on. This is not Forever.

Scott M. Frey said...

my friend... I pray for you sir... not for your stuff to stop necessarily (althought that would be kool!)... but I pray for your continued ability to handle things a day... and hr at a time without drinking.

Steve you're a good dad from what I read, and you have some people in your life doing things that you cannot control. (man, can I relate) I dunno what the solutions are other than to pray, and take as good care of your boys as you can. It sounds to me like you're doing that.

I for one, love the fact that you're not letting your oldest off the hook on the pot thing. That has to be difficult but good for you.

Steve, I hate this for you and your boys but you can get through this stuff and this too shall pass... Keep praying, keep hitting the meetings, keep sharing, keep blogging and keep taking care of yourself!

hugs and peace! I will be praying for you and your family, my friend!

ArahMan7 said...

I wish I could say some magical words and everything gonna be alright. I truly believe, Steve, God will open a door for every closed one. You and your three sons will always be in my prayers.

butterflygirl said...

Oh Steve...you are your family are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hey You. Geez so much going on. In the rooms I have heard that once they got sober life really showed up. They did not drink over it however. They learned to trust in their HP and walk threw it all.

Hang on tight to the fellowship, to those with time, to those that have experienced what you are now.

Cyber Hugs.

Judith said...

Hi Steve. Just checking in because I am thinking of you.

Keep staying in touch with people, let us share your load. In case you can't tell: we all want to help you, so let us. I'm sure the people in your home group do too. You might even find others who have gone through it before who can tell you how they did it without drinking.

{{{Steve}}}

Anonymous said...

You write very well.