Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Just hanging ON



This is how I have been feeling the last couple of weeks. Just hanging on. But I am hanging on though. This is a skyscraper in Chicago he is up about 70 floors. I have been working on a couple of issues lately. Once I get them figured out I will be back, I need to work through them on my own without blogging. Its not that I don't want you all to know, but i need to figure this out on my own first, before throwing you some ideas.

I have been posting and deleting trying to get to the root of the problem. Part of the problem is that I went and stopped and bought a bottle the other night. I was ready to do the stupidest thing I could. The problem isn't about my wife either, thats doesn't help things, but its much deeper than her. I know that there is nothing that drinking will make better. I'm learning. I did pick up that phone today and it helped. Needed a meeting today though. missed two of them. Going to stop by the treatment center tomorrow.

peace

Hugs and kisses

Steve

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are focused and have a game plan. We will all be here when you get back, take the time you need to do what you need. This is YOUR time and I am so happy to see you are focusing on that.

Blessings,

Ellie

Pammie said...

You have alwyas shown the willingness Steve....that's what I believe has gotten you this far. Keep showing up! don't drink, go to meetings !!!!!
You know the sign on our walls that says THINK THINK THINK
That one's not for you :-)
Stay on the path ....the pay off is WORTH IT.

Sylvia said...

I am okay. We had another police officer killed in the line of duty, 1 day after the one year anniversary of the last officer killed so I have been a little bummed out. You keep hanging on and do not let go no matter what. I have you in my prayers.

Alpha Dude said...

As you said, Just Hang On, Steve.

Take all the time you need, but remember - you are never alone.

Praying you up, dude!

lushgurl said...

Just wanted to say that maybe you could post the one you e-mailed to me. I dunno, you might just find it helps someone, if not you!
HUGS